I will be glad to get your help.

Home Forums Foro frogan I will be glad to get your help.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anna

Hi everyone, I’m planning a trip to Edinburgh with a group of friends next month. We’re looking for a reliable and comfortable minibus hire service. There are so many options out there, and it’s a bit overwhelming. Has anyone used 8Rental for minibus hire in Edinburgh? If so, what was your experience like? Any recommendations or tips would be greatly appreciated!

#111089 Reply
    Eva

We hired a 16-seater minibus, and it was in excellent condition—clean, spacious, and well-maintained. The driver was professional, punctual, and knew the city well, which made our trip smooth and enjoyable. One thing that stood out to me was their flexibility. We had a few last-minute changes to our itinerary, and they accommodated us without any issues. I highly recommend 8Rental if you’re looking for a reliable minibus coach in Edinburgh from 8Rental.

#111093 Reply
    HAROMOS

I just wanted to chime in here because I had a similar positive experience with 8rental.com. We were a group of history enthusiasts visiting Edinburgh for a week, and our driver was fantastic. Not only did he take us to all the major historical sites, but he also shared interesting anecdotes and lesser-known facts about the city. The coach itself was very modern and equipped with Wi-Fi, which was a bonus for us since we were constantly sharing photos and updates. I think you’ll be very pleased if you choose them for your trip.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Reply To: I will be glad to get your help.
Your information: